- Factory trained technicians that fix your car right the first time
- Factory certified technicians that have proven they have the Know-How
- Factory certified service advisors that Know-How to help you protect your investment
- Factory technical backing that our technicians refer to on new or difficult problems
- Factory approved equipment, proven best to diagnose and repair your vehicle
- Factory quality parts, backed by the factory, designed for your car only
- Factory approved record keeping backing you up if there is ever a question
- Service and repairs to all makes and models
- Several supplier options for repair parts
- Competitive pricing
- Convenient hours
- Comfortable waiting lounge
- Pleasant friendly atmosphere
- Service reminders
- Local shuttle service
- Over 200 years combined experience
Visit us on Facebook at
Service (678) 552-4620
- Today's automobile is more complex than the first moon rocket.
- Keeping up with today's technology is a challenge Southtowne requires.
- The training and support Southtowne provides makes me more qualified than the Mom and Pop garage technician.
- Southtowne sets standards for me that the Mom and Pop garages do not.
Things to know about getting your car serviced
Yes, even new cars need to be serviced. We like to call it “PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE”. Preventative is the key word. To prevent costly repairs.
We provide an enclosed drive in for your comfort. The service drive is on the front of the building and is clearly marked. There are 2 drive-in doors for service. If the doors are closed just toot your horn, we will open a door so you can drive in.
We recommend normal maintenance service be performed every 5 months or 5000 miles. You will be provided detailed information on what needs to be done and when. Or whenever you have a concern or think there is just something not right. Our service hours are 7:30 AM till 6:00 PM Monday through Friday and 8:00 AM till 2:00 PM on Saturday and closed on Sunday.
Our service advisors are Carmen Krauth, Barry McKee and Wes Lawson
There is no need for an appointment for minor maintenance such as oil changes. We accept walk-ins for that sort of service most any time on a “FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS”. We can also set reservations to save you time. More complicated repairs are more difficult to plan on how long they will take. For these type repairs we ask you “DROP OFF” your vehicle to give our technicians enough time to properly diagnose, get parts and repair your car. To make a reservation, click here to do it online or just call our service department. Our phone # is 770-253-1407. Carmen Krauth’s extension is 2413, Barry McKee’s extension is 2414 and Wes Lawson's extension is 1440.